Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day to Daddy


Today is such a wonderful day. As I grew up as a child and always longed for a wonderful father, I thought "I hope I marry a man that will be a wonderful father to our children". Well, did I hit the jackpot. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I would marry such a wonderful man who is an incredibly devoted father. He is so loving, nurturing, protective, kind, smart, etc. I could go on and on and on. Molly is crazy in love with Paul and it is a wonderful fairy land for her to have such a big wonderful daddy to take care of her. Because of her father, she will grow up very secure and look for a mate that will match the wonderful qualities of her daddy. Watching them together is pure joy and makes my heart melt. What a wonderful day to celebrate a wonderful man who is overflowing with love for his little princess. Happy Daddy's Day, to the best Daddy in the whole wide world. I love you passionately.

No comments: