Sunday, August 3, 2008

"Mama Mia"

Since Daddy has been in New York since Thursday, I was trying to find a move that Molly and I could go to. Although "Mama Mia" was rated PG, I talked to a friend who had seen it and said there was no bad language or nudity so I decided to take the plunge. Boy did I nail it on the head. My girl, loved it and was dancing and singing in her chair while munching on popcorn and candy - she had a blast. This movie was adorable, such an uplifting enjoyable flick that daddy would have also enjoyed. Molly was in heaven thinking about her wedding day and her mommy helping her get ready. She is such an old soul and really gets it and enjoys things that a normal 5 year old would never enjoy. She was holding my hand and putting it up to her face during the movie - such a sweet little babe... Anyway, we had a great time and may just have to buy the movie when it comes out in DVD. Good news, daddy comes home in about 2 hours and believe me, we are counting the minutes...

1 comment:

Twice Blessed China Mom said...

What great news about a movie I can take my daughter to! Thanks for sharing this! I had heard of the movie, but didn't know anything about it.
Jeana