Saturday, January 5, 2008

Saturday, January 5th, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How exciting a brand new year. I love this time because it is filled with hope and anticipation of what the new year will bring. We are hoping this year will bring success for Paulie in finishing nursing school in December as stress free as possible. For myself, I want to continue my weight loss journey by staying on track with Weight Watchers and continuing to embrace the program and continue to see the pounds drop. Also, we hope we get to see our sweet Maggie's face by the end of the year. If we don't, we know it won't be much longer into 2009. Molly has been so patient and I hope for her, she gets to see her baby sister sooner rather than later. Most importantly, we so hope we all stay very healthy and feel great every day we wake up and thankful to be able to put two feet on the ground and live each day to the fullest.

No comments: