Friday, August 21, 2009

MONDAY, MONDAY, MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, CCAI posted that the referrals for their 3/24/06 families arrived in their office today and they were excited to call their families on Monday - how the heck am I going to wait for Monday. I normally absolutely love the weekends with Paul and Molly and cannot remember the last time I wished the weekend to be over but I am finding myself wishing so hard for Monday to get here. The good thing is we know we will see Maggie on Monday so that helps that the wondering of WHEN is over. This four years of waiting have been the most challenging "character building" four years but at the same time, they have been wonderful with Molly. Once we see little Maggie Moo, we will realize that it is real and is finally going to happen. Thanks to all of our family and friends who have ridden along on this bumpy journey with us - yes we really were adopting a baby from China even though at times it was probably very hard to believe that we were. I will post her picture on Monday after I race down to the hospital to share the moment with Maggie's sweet daddy....

7 comments:

Nadra said...

So, so exciting. Can't wait to see that sweet face. This part of the wait is almost over...Thank God. Your new adventure is about to begin.

Research-China.Org said...

Congratulations on your referral! When you are ready to get her newspaper finding ad (which has a beautiful picture of your daughter months younger than her referral photos!) come visit us at www.research-china.org.

We also have many orphanage DVDs, access to many foster families, etc. We can probably provide a lot of information on your daughter and her orphanage.

Hope you have a speedy trip to China!

Brian

Amy said...

Congratulations!! The weekend will seem like the longest ever, but oh so worth it!!

: )
Amy (a RQ follower and CCAI family)

Jill said...

Hang in there girl!

Catherine said...

((hugs)) Stephanie! I'm sure this is the longest weekend of your life but I know getting THE CALL will be worth every second of the wait! I received my daughter's referral yesterday and over the moon with excitment. Monday is your day! Bring on Monday!

Karmen and Greg said...

Congratulations on your upcoming referral. We also are a CCAI family -- but have a ways to go yet. It really helps to see the beautiful faces of those who's journey is nearing completion ... or should I say just the start of the next phase. God speed on your journey! I'll be checking back to see your child's beautiful face!

Karmen
www.babybernacchi.com
LID - 9/11/06 for Ella

sierrasmom said...

I'm a RQ lurker, I will keep checking today!!! By the way your daughter at home is absolutely beautiful!!!
Kathie